Denim Care & Sizing Guide
We want your denim to stay fresh for life so please carefully follow our care instructions.
Preserving the magic
All embroideries, sequins, gemstones and paintwork are applied to our denim jackets carefully by hand so please take extra care when cleaning. Some colour fade and production loss may occur when wearing or washing, this is normal.
- Always read the care label provided.
- Wash separately by hand.
- Turn garment inside out before washing.
- Dry clean if required.
- Cool iron on reverse.
- Avoid using too much detergent.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron prints, trims, sequins or embellishments.
- Do not leave garments with white and contrast coloured panels soaking for prolonged periods.
- Garments with metal trims should not be left to soak.
How do I pick the right size?
We don't want to send you something that doesn't fit properly so please carefully read the size and product descriptions on each product page.
Women's Denim Jacket Size Chart
|WOMEN'S SIZE CHART||UK SIZE||US SIZE||EUR SIZE|